How do I enroll in a supplemental workshop?
Use CPReg to enroll, just like all other classes.
Enrolling before classes begin (preferred):
- View the Math or Science schedule to get the 4-digit workshop number.
- Logon to the Portal, go to CPReg, and use the number to enroll in the workshop.
- Add the workshop before the last day to add, which is the Thursday before classes begin.
- Attend your workshop during the first week of classes.
Enrolling after classes begin:
- Use the schedule to find the time and location of the workshop for your lecture. Note: In the event of a 20 minute course time conflict, pick up a Time Conflict Form to be filled out by the Academic Skills Center Coordinator and returned to the Office of Registrar (Bld 1, Rm 222).
- Visit the Academic Skills Center (Kennedy, 112), whereby the office staff will walk you through the registration process for the workshop that matches your lecture.
Remember – each workshop is associated with a specific lecture, and not all lectures have a workshop. Enrollments are limited to 25 students.
For questions regarding CPReg and registration deadlines, please visit the Office of the Registrar webpage, or contact Supplemental Workshops at 805-756-5784.
*A "Late Add Appeal" process is available and may be approved in special cases, consult the workshop facilitator and/or the Office of Academic Records. Usually, "Late Add Appeal" deadline is early in Week 3 of the term.