Study Strategies Library
The Academic Skills Center is committed to guiding students with their studies; achieving synergy with work, school, and life outside of school; and much more. In this endeavor, we have accumulated a collection of strategies we think will guide students to thrive at Cal Poly.
Additional Information and Websites
- Study Strategy Essay - Option for Academic Probation
- Khan Academy
- Purdue OWL
- VARK Questionnaire
- Barbara Oakley, 2014 "Learning How to Learn"
- Salman Khan, 2011
- Ramsey Musallam, 2013 "3 Rules to Spark Learning"
- Carol Dweck, 2014 "Developing A Growth Mindset"
- Freeman Hrabowski, 2013 "4 Pillars of College Success in Science"
Study Strategy Library
- Setting Goals
- Social Anxiety and Public Speaking
- Stress Management Techniques
- Study Strategies and OCD
- Test Anxiety
- Test Panic Tips
- Test Preparation Suggestions
- Time Management: Forms
- Time Management: Introduction
- Time Management: Long Term Projects
- Time Management: Schedules
- Time Management: Strategies
- Time Management Tips